The 2020 conference, to be held on September 25, will be on “Reconciliation and Repair: Mending Frayed Civic Bonds." Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have decided to hold the conference remotely, via Zoom meeting. More details about registration will follow.
Editors Melissa Schwartzberg and Eric Beerbohm have assembled the following excellent slate of speakers:
- Principal paper: Roy Brooks (University of San Diego)
- Commentator: Vesla Weaver (Johns Hopkins University, Political Science)
- Commentator: Colleen Murphy (University of Illinois, Philosophy)
- Principal paper: Catherine Lu (McGill University)
- Commentator: Saira Mohamed (University of California-Berkeley, Law)
- Commentator: Ryan Preston-Roedder (Occidental College, Philosophy)
- Principal paper: Linda Radzik (Texas A & M University)
- Commentator: Martha Minow (Harvard University, Law)
- Commentator: Burke Hendrix (University of Oregon, Political Science)
ASPLP members will have access to copies of the papers ahead of the conference.