Our next conference, Structural Injustice, will be on September 27, 2024. It will be a hybrid event: an in-person conference hosted by University of Chicago's Pozen Family Center for Human Rights together with a Zoom meeting. We will distribute the Zoom link to registrants shortly before the conference.
Editor Chiara Cordelli has invited the following excellent group of speakers:
Panel I (Law): 12:00-1:30 CDT
· Principal paper: Sophia Moreau (University of Toronto)
· Political Science commentator: Catherine Lu (McGill University)
· Philosophy commentator: Rafeeq Hasan (Amherst College)
Panel II (Political Science): 2:00-3:30 CDT
· Principal paper: Inés Valdez (Johns Hopkins)
· Philosophy commentator: Carol Gould (Hunter College & CUNY Graduate Center)
· Law commentator: Sabeel Rahman (Cornell University)
Panel III (Philosophy): 4:00-5:30 CDT
· Principal paper: Sally Haslanger (MIT)
· Law commentator: Virginia Mantovalou (University College London)
· Political Science commentator: Alasia Nuti (University of York)
ASPLP Business Meeting, 5:30-6:00 CDT
All members of the ASPLP who attend the conference, whether in person or by Zoom, are encouraged to attend the annual business meeting, 5:30-6:00. The agenda will be distributed to all members by email shortly before the conference.
Become a Member of the ASPLP
If you are not already a member of the ASPLP, we encourage you to join. All who become a member by October 1 will receive NOMOS LXVI: Civic Education in Polarized Times and, in 2025, NOMOS LXVII: Policing (the volumes growing out of our recent conferences). Only $50 per year for regular members and a mere $20 for graduate students and emeritus/a members. If you have trouble with the website, contact Micah Schwartzman at email@example.com.
David Estlund, President
Micah Schwartzman, Secretary-Treasurer, and Jennie Ikuta, Communications Director
Chiara Cordelli, Editor