The 2023 conference, Climate Change, will be held Friday, September 22, 2023. We plan a hybrid event: an in-person conference hosted by Princeton University Center for Human Values together with a Zoom meeting. We will distribute the Zoom link to registrants shortly before the conference.
Editors Chiara Cordelli and Melissa Lane have invited the following excellent group of speakers:
Panel I (Law): 12:00-1:30 EDT
· Principal paper: Douglas Kysar (Yale)
· Political Science commentator: Zeynep Pamuk (LSE)
· Philosophy commentator: Dale Jamieson (NYU)
Panel II (Political Science): 2:00-3:30 EDT
· Principal paper: Alyssa Battistoni (Barnard)
· Philosophy commentator: Mark Budolfson (Rutgers)
· Law commentator: Madison Condon (Boston University)
Panel III (Philosophy): 4:00-5:30 EDT
· Principal paper: Lucas Stanczyk (Harvard)
· Law commentator: Shelley Welton (Penn)
· Political Science commentator: Steve Vanderheiden (University of Colorado-Boulder)
ASPLP Business Meeting, 5:30-6:00 EDT
ASPLP members and registrants will have access to copies of papers ahead of the conference.